Monday, August 30, 2010

'Sort of' Freebies: Week of 8/22/10

My definition of ‘Sort of’ Freebies: Items that have been purchased paying nothing, or tax only. If I pay with Extra Care Bucks, Register Rewards, Rebate money and only have to pay tax with my ‘real’ money – then I consider it a ‘Sort of’ freebie.

Here’s my deals for the week of 8/22/10...

This was another great week, only spent $2.00 of my 'real' money and received $50.22 worth of pre-tax items...96% savings!

My items were from Pick and Save (cereal and Mentos), CVS (Glade, Herbal Essence, Listerine and Glide) and Target (more free soup!)  Aaaand, I actually figured out the Pick and Save deals all by myself, without using any 'blog' help! 

General Mills had an awesome deal, buy 6 and get an automatic $10 off and I had 3 $1 coupons that were doubled, so I paid only $2.34 for 6 boxes of cereal which gave me my 5 boxes free. I paid only $2.34 for the sixth (which was less than the sale price).  Also, they gave coupons for a free gallon of milk and free dozen eggs!!

Thanks again to Totally Target and Simply CVS for the deal ideas!

No comments: